Four Days on Moorea
The perfect vacation island. Period. With so much
variety, Moorea has a high reputation among repeat
visitors and is a favorite for couples, families,
Here is a sample of four days filled with the most
Getting Your Feet Wet
- Discover the wide, calm lagoon by outrigger canoe,
glass-bottom boat, parasail, windsurf, kayak, or jetski.
- Jump in and go below the surface with one of the
many dive masters or with an underwater dive helmet.
- Meet the underworld up close during shark and ray
- Pick from hundreds of snorkeling spots along the
beaches or out around a motu.
Jump in for Adventure!
- Take a safari by 4X4 along hidden roads into the
valleys and up to waterfalls.
- Rent a car or take an escorted tour and circle the
island, stopping off at fruit stands and villages
along the way.
- Hire a guide for walking explorations of the interior
and over mountain passes.
- Take off in a helicopter and skim along the water
and dance over the peaks.
No Malls Here
- Shop at the many small boutiques and unique shopping
- Look for art and handcrafts at art galleries and
artisan workshops where you'll find treasures made
only in Moorea.
- End your shopping spree with rejuvenating treatments
at one of the world-renowned spas.
The End of a Perfect
Day on Moorea
- Charter a yacht or catamaran for the day, complete
with captain and crew.
- End the day with a choice of one of dozens of restaurants
featuring cuisine known the world over.
- Experience one of the many Polynesian shows and
see the beachside performances of the dramatic Fire
Experiences like these can be reserved in advance
by your travel arranger or at your resort.