Polynesian Spas - Designed by Mother Nature
All the natural ingredients for the world's perfect spa are here on Tahiti: Soothing lagoon waters; air scented of vanilla and flowers; tranquility of the quiet islands, and the scenic wonders that surround each spa.
Some call it a "spa within a spa" experience, one found nowhere else on earth. With the addition of spa facilities within the luxury resorts and cruise ships, Tahiti has quickly become one of the world's leading spa destinations.
Most spas are open-air and located in garden areas facing the blue lagoons.
Featuring the bounty of Polynesian oils, flowers, and plants grown in Tahiti, each spa has a full menu of treatments for individuals or for couples. Listed below is a sample of some of the most popular treatments.
- Fresh-flower Bath for two
- Body wrap in fresh banana tree leaves
- Body scrub with sand and rice, grated coconuts or sea salt
- Body wash with vanilla
- Mask with fresh fruit and plants
- Flower Remedies & Aromatherapy
- Aromaspa Body Treatments
- Thalassotherapy & Reflexology
- Deep Ocean Water treatments
- Heated-Stone Massage
- Rain Showers (photo at top: Hélène Spa)
- River Baths
- Full beauty care and facials